Imagine it. Make it. Submit (and win) it!
Have your little Makers think BIG! Think of any kinetic machine they want - and build it using 3D printed parts or a Maker Studio Gears set. The sky and their imaginations are the only limitations. ThinkFun is thrilled to team up with 3D printer geniuses MakerBot to host the #KidsMakeIt Challenge. It's a competition to find the most creative kids in the world and name five of them 'Master Makers'. We'll reward these Master Makers for their ingenuity with MakerBot 3D printer filament and six of ThinkFun's newest games!
- Creations must be made from Maker Studio Gears or by using your 3D printer to create Maker Studio parts.
- The Kids Make It Challenge is open to all creative kids. Makers age 13 and up can upload a photo or video of their creation to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #KidsMakeIt and tagging @ThinkFun or @MakerBot.
- Competition starts at midnight EST on June 23rd, 2015 and ends at 11:59pm EST on July 14, 2015.
- Kids under the age of 13 who want to enter can have their parents post for them.
- Five Master Makers will each win MakerBot 3D printer filament and six of ThinkFun's newest games!
Need some inspiration? Look at the photos below or click here.